Last updated 10-13-2021
Multi-seat.com does not buy hardware for resale, but from time to time it has surplus hardware that it has used in its software research and is still in like new condition for local pickup purchase in Portland, Oregon. If any of the items listed below interest you, please use my contact form to make inquiry.
- Plugable USB 2.0 zeroclient, max resolution 1920×1080, one available, works well with Mint Linux 20.2 XFCE and requires no configuration, https://archive.plugable.com/products/ud-160-a/
- HP T200 network or USB 2.0 attached zeroclient, max resolution 2048 x 1152, one available. https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-t200-zero-client-for-multiseat/5171156/manuals
- HP T150 USB 2.0 zeroclient, max resolution 1280×1024, two available, https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-t150-zero-client-for-multiseat/5050604
- HP T100 USB 2.0 zeroclient, max resolution 1280×1024, one available, https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-t100-zero-client-for-multiseat/4084245
- Atrust M220 network attached zeroclient, max resolution 1280×1024, two available, https://www.atrustcorp.com/product/index/path/146_155/id/56/language/en_us.html#ad-image-0
- Asus M5A88-M motherboard with USB 3.0 ports and AMD Athlon II X2 280, cpu/heatsink/fan (3.6 GHz) Integrated video is Radeon HD4520, https://www.asus.com/SupportOnly/M5A88M/HelpDesk_Manual/
- DisplayLink DL-195 USB to VGA adapter. Supports 2048 x 1152 resolution and is Linux compatible
- USB 2.0 cables, male A to male B. one at 16′, two at 10′ , additional at 6′
- Dell 17″ LCD monitors with height adjustment and both landscape and portrait mode. Has internal powered USB 2.0 hub and 12vdc output for a sound bar, 5 available – these were donated to multi-seat and will be included free, one per zero client purchased.
- HP 6200 pro/ms6200 SFF desktop with Intel i3 3.1 GHz cpu, https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-multiseat-ms6200-desktop/5096586